ATOM Lite [ obniz Cloud Free License Included ]
Back-order Item : (Normally) shipping in 3-4 weeks.
The most compact development module in the M5Stack series, measuring only 24 x 24 mm, it has more GPIO pins than the M5StickC, making it suitable for small embedded device development. It has an ESP32-PICO-D4 chip as the main controller, which provides Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and 4 MB of internal SPI flash memory.
This product features infrared LEDs, RGB LEDs, buttons, and Grove-compatible connectors. It also has six GPIOs to connect to sensors, motors, etc. The USB Type-C connector allows you to upload programs with your own cable. On the back side, there is one M2 screw hole for mounting the board.
Please note that the cable is not included.
- USB Type-C
- ESP32 PICO base
- 4 MB flash memory
- 2.4G SMD antenna: Proant 440
- 1 x RGB LED (WS2812B)
- 1 x Infrared LED
- 1 x Programmable Button
- 1 x Reset button
- 6 x GPIO pins
- Grove compatible interface
- Programming platform: Arduino, UIFlow
- Power input: 5 V / 500 mA
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Case Material: PC + ABS
- Product Size：24 x 24 x 10 mm
- Product Weight：12g
Features of ESP32-PICO
- 240 MHz dual-core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller (600 DMIPS built-in)
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11 b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (Classic and BLE)
- Hall sensor
- Capacitive Touch Interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- PWM / Timer, I/O on all GPIO pins
- SDIO master/slave 50 MHz
- SD card interface support
obniz Cloud No expiry License included.
QR code seal is printed. Own this device by scanning the QR.